Delightful December

December 06, 2016



It is December. The year is almost over. The holidays are upon us. Kindness, peace and love are abundant.

Delightful December is what I like to call it. Why Delightful? Merriam-Websters Dictionary defines delightful as “very pleasant”, “giving”, or “causing delight” The Cambridge Dictionary defines it as, “very pleasant”, “attractive”, “enjoyable.”

The holiday season is meant to be enjoyable and pleasant. It is a time families and friends gather for parties and various festivities. School is out and people are taking time off work to celebrate. There is a hustle and bustle rounding up the year and making plans for the year to come.

The spirit of love, kindness and giving in the air. That is why it is delightful for me.

I concentrate on those and all the other madness that can cloud the mind go away. So I hope and pray that you can see the season like that. May your holiday season to be full of those 3 things.

Living Prosperously

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow me on Twitter

Like me on Facebook